Although I graduated university with numerous academic and athletic honors, it wasn't until after I left campus that I began to master the mental skills that enable student-athletes to thrive.
Simultaneously, I began working full-time as an Accountant at a Big 4 firm, studying to become a CPA, and running 160km per week trying to qualify for the Canadian National Track & Field Team. Time was scarce and results mattered – I had to train my brain to learn faster and compete fearlessly.
I have since become obsessed with studying mental performance and teaching the next generation of student-athletes how to unlock their potential in both school and sports.
Sick of re-reading the same page over and over again?
and still not remembering what you read!
Don't worry, it's totally normal.
The act of studying usually triggers the brain to power down.
Fortunately, this free guide will teach you an evolutionary hack to instantly boost your brain power. You can use it to retain more from class, spend less time studying, and ultimately get better grades!
Maintain focus & productivity - even after hours and hours of studying
Immediately comprehend what you're reading - rather than slipping off into a day dream 4x in row
Get better grades - while studying less
- Satisfied - knowing that your work was high quality, and not rushed at the last second.
- Happier - because you'll have way more free time to spend on your interests & hobbies.
- Excited - about what the future holds, knowing that your improved GPA will open more doors for you.
- Being able to spend your evenings & weekends indulging in video games, watching re-runs of the bachelor, or whatever your guilty pleasure is - guilt-free!
- When your mom yells at you to get back to studying, you can smugly tell her that you're ahead of schedule on your assignments.